Locksley Distilling Gin Experience
Join us for Sheffield’s only hands-on gin making experience using mini stills and real botanicals.
Here at Locksley Distilling we are super excited that we can now open our distillery up to the world and welcome you inside to witness, taste and immerse yourself in all of our magic!
We’d love for you to visit us in the heart of Sheffield at the breath-taking Portland Works, a grade 2*listed building opened in 1879 and the home of stainless steel, where our small yet dedicated team have been creating, producing and inspiring since the start of 2015.
Although we know we are never going to be the biggest distillery we will always aspire to be the best and we love nothing more than sharing our passion with our fellow artisan drinks enthusiasts!
ON THE LOCKSLEY DISTILLING GIN EXPERIENCE YOU CAN EXPECT…
• At least three full gin and tonics
• An intimate guided tour of our whole distillery giving a detailed insight of how we create our ever-growing range of liquids and our continued commitment to keeping every element of production ‘in-house’…
• The outlined history of Locksley Distilling’s creation and development tying in with our on-going ethos and aspirations…
• A potted history of gin itself
• An expert guided tasting session where you’ll learn the origin story and botanical choice behind all of the products that we create
• All culminating with our Gin School where you will have over 60 botanicals at your disposal to create your own unique recipe that you will distil into a full 70cl bottle of gin for you to take away and show off to the world!
The Locksley Distilling Gin Experiences are approximately 2.5 hours in duration and are priced at £95 per person, £10 of which will be redeemable against the price of any 70cl bottle you may wish to purchase whilst you are with us.
GIN EXPERIENCE DAYS AND TIMES
Most Saturdays – 2.30pm
Due to the grade 2* listed status of our premises, including a flight of well-worn protected steps, we thoroughly recommend sensible footwear, seasonally suitable outdoor clothing and we are deeply regretful that we are unable to accommodate visitors reliant upon the use of a wheelchair.