1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
• what information Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. may collect about you;
• how Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. will use information we collect about you;
• whether the Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. use the information they collect about me?
Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
• IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
• to analyse and improve the services offered on Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. contact me?
Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. may contact you:
• in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes. Whilst we only store analysis data for 26 months from your last visit to our website, if you have consented to receive further correspondence we will keep your contact details for up to five years. If at any point you wish to stop receiving marketing information we may send, there are a number of things you can do:
• you can contact any member of the team at the distillery – details are below;
• you can click ‘unsubscribe’ to any marketing information which we send to you.
6. Will Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd. share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Locksley Distilling Co. Ltd.
Unit 20C-1, Portland Works,
9. Returns, refund and cancellations policies
If you are unhappy with products purchased which are not faulty, we will happily refund your money, or exchange the products if you inform us within 7 days after the day following the delivery of the goods. In this event, the products must be returned to us in original condition. We will make reimbursements within 30 days of cancellation. Any product returned must be within its original packaging. (Unfortunately we cannot pay for the delivery charge of unwanted products.)
However, if any products that we send to you are faulty or damaged we will replace them or reimburse you for the expense, including the cost of delivery, if you prefer. If products are faulty or damaged, we require that you tell us within a reasonable time of receipt of the products. All refunds and reimbursements will be paid within 30 days of your notifying us of your wish to return the products. Any product returned must be adequately packed to avoid any possible damage.
10. Age Restriction
Please note that in the United Kingdom, it is an offence for:
I. Persons under 18 years old to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol.
II. Anyone to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone who is under 18 years of age.
By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and the minimum legal age required for purchasing alcohol in your country of residence.
Dependant on order size, we typically use Royal Mail, DHL, and TNT courier services for deliveries. However, this may vary depending on 3rd part service availability. Orders are normally received within 3 business days from our receipt of your order, but this may vary depending on stock levels, and staff/production schedules, and is at our discretion.
The person receiving the order must be the named person given at the time of order and they must be at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to request suitable ID on delivery if there is any doubt over the age of the recipient. If ID is requested and cannot be produced, the order will not be supplied and the purchaser will need to arrange an alternative delivery date with the courier.
Acceptable forms of ID for this process are either a passport, photographic drivers licence or any PASS accredited scheme, for example the Validate UK card.
In accordance with our licence terms we can only deliver to a valid home or business address, given at the time of the order. Delivery will be refused if the recipient appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries regarding delivery.
Collections are from the distillery – Unit 20C-1 Portland Works, Randall Street, Sheffield, S2 4SJ. We’re next door to Go Outdoors, and the entrance is opposite Armando’s Scooters, at the top of Randall Street.
The person collecting the order must be the named person given at the time of order and they must be at least 18 years of age. Please bring your order confirmation, and an acceptable form of ID. If corresponding ID cannot be produced, the order will not be supplied and the purchaser will need to arrange an alternative collection date. Acceptable forms of ID for this process are either a passport, photographic drivers licence or any PASS accredited scheme, for example the Validate UK card. Collection will be refused if the recipient appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.
Orders are normally packed within 1 business day from our receipt of your order, but this may vary depending on stock levels, and staff/production schedules, and is at our discretion. You will receive an e-mail from us to confirm that your order is ready for collection.
Due to Coronavirus guidelines/restrictions, collection hours are currently Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, unless otherwise confirmed at our discretion.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding collection.
13. Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Visiting the distillery
We are delighted to welcome back visitors to Locksley Distilling, with our tours, tastings, and educational experiences resuming in September 2020. To answer any questions that you may have about how we’ve prepared to re-open, here are some of the things you’ll see being implemented at the distillery:
- We have completed an in-depth risk assessment to ensure that we are able to operate in a covid-secure manner, adhering to the government’s current health, and safety guidelines.
- Before arriving at the distillery, all visitors are encouraged to download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app, and be ready to scan our QR code at the entrances into our working areas. The download links can be found here: NHS TEST & TRACE APP
- We are asking all visitors to sign-in for track, and trace purposes (see our GDPR information for how we use/store your details.) It is obligatory that we have contact details of at lease one member of each group.
- Hand wash facilities are available, and we will provide hand sanitiser. We encourage you to use both frequently throughout your session.
- All visitors are to wear face masks unless unable to do so for health reasons – face masks can be removed during any tasting. Spare single-use masks will be available for visitors, if required.
- All staff will wear face visors or face masks.
- We will have a reduced capacity, and all tours, tastings, and educational experiences must be booked in advance.
- Tastings will spaced out to allow for social distancing requirements. Each bubble will be at a separate table, and samples/serves will be pre-poured.
- Distillation bench furniture used during our educational experiences is split with clear PVC screens into four x two person bays.
- To minimise staff having to wash dirty crockery, and utensils, we are providing dishwasher-safe plastic glasses for all our visitors to take home. Please remember to take them with you after your session has finished.
- Hands-free bins, and pedal bins are in use throughout the distillery. We are encouraging our visitors to dispose of your own rubbish at the end of your session, to minimise any potential transmission of germs.
- Surfaces and touch-points will be regularly cleaned/sanitised.
- Card payments for any purchased items is preferred.
- Please do not to arrive more than 10 minutes before your booked time slot, and please leave the distillery promptly after your visit has finished.
- Portland Works communal toilets are available for visitors. Sanitising wipes will be available – visitors will be advised to wipe down areas before, and after use.
- Doors and windows to remain open (weather permitting.)
If you, or a member of your party have symptoms of COVID-19 do not come to the distillery – please contact us after your period of self-isolation to rearrange your visit.
In our endeavour to make the distillery environment safe for everyone, whilst still providing you with an enjoyable experience, we hope that these measures meet with your approval. However, please contact us if you’d like any other information before your visit.